Airgun Source Canada - VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with "Air Gun Source Canada"
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with "Air Gun Source Canada": they charged me 699.99$+tax for "Beeman P1" airgun SUPPOSED TO BE BRAND NEW unfortunately it had scratches on it and the screws on the handle were played with: REFURBISHED !
BE AWARE: AIR GUN SOURCE CANADA IS NOT A RELIABLE airgun COMPANY!
You can see on photos attached.
My letter to the Vendor:
I just noticed that the Beeman P1 gun has scratches and the 2 screws have been opened more than once as you can see on photos attached. I am not accepting your charge of 699.99$ as BRAND NEW.
I will notify my Credit Card Company, cancel my payment and also write to:
I regret, but YOU SENT ME A REFURBISHED GUN! I am a REGISTERED MECHANICAL ENGINEER (OIQ) and I know very well materials, I studied at University and have enough experience (I am 68).
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheated me
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "After answering a survey for walmart, i had a window opened saying : thank you, for answering our survey, to thank you we aoofer you two products, one was the..."
- "This is what I have ordered at the end of January. I did not received anything since today. Mad and desapointed costumer. How long it's gonna last now?! I guess..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."