Pointe-Claire, Quebec

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with "Air Gun Source Canada": they charged me 699.99$+tax for "Beeman P1" airgun SUPPOSED TO BE BRAND NEW unfortunately it had scratches on it and the screws on the handle were played with: REFURBISHED !

BE AWARE: AIR GUN SOURCE CANADA IS NOT A RELIABLE airgun COMPANY!

You can see on photos attached.

Ken Barbaros

Montreal, Canada

My letter to the Vendor:

Dear Sir,

I just noticed that the Beeman P1 gun has scratches and the 2 screws have been opened more than once as you can see on photos attached. I am not accepting your charge of 699.99$ as BRAND NEW.

I will notify my Credit Card Company, cancel my payment and also write to:

-Consumer Protection

-Consumer Reports.org

I regret, but YOU SENT ME A REFURBISHED GUN! I am a REGISTERED MECHANICAL ENGINEER (OIQ) and I know very well materials, I studied at University and have enough experience (I am 68).

Regretfully,

Kenan Barbaros,Ing.,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheated me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of weihrauch beeman p1 pistol and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Airgun Source Canada needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weihrauch beeman p1 pistol in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Airgun Source Canada.

Had an Experience with Airgun Source Canada?

Comments